La Maison Du Fight Index du Forum La Maison Du Fight
Forum MDF UT2

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Inventory issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Maison Du Fight Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 16:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Inventory issues Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,

So, I'm running my Gno Mo o' Cheibro again. Doing really well (largely thanks to a +6 ring of slaying, amulet of regen, and having 28 EV before I even found Lair).
My inventory is mostly full right now -- bare minimum armor with only 2 items I plan to use for swaps (1 armor with rF, and a scarf of Rep Missels). Scrolls are all identified and really useful, same with potions (and even a few useful ones have been dumped because they just didn't make the cut, like potions of flight and scrolls of fog). I have several spell books, but they're all containing useful spells for me like Statue Form etc (well, my book of Conjurations I'll probably chunk -- have better conjurations from other books).
I feel guilty about holding on to a staff of air and staff of earth (EDIT: Just found a staff of wizardry, so same questions about this), though. I know both of them make decent weapons with high enough Evocations/(XYZ Magic School) skills due to the electrocution/crushing effects (unless I'm mistaken??...). That said, after I clear out swamp I'll be clearing out the Orcish Mines, so I know I'll find better weapons.
My big question is if keeping these staffs is worth it. Will I ever get suitable damage out of them, and do they provide boosts that are useful enough to be worthwhile?
Moving on, what about creating "stashes"? I've heard that using places like Lair 3 to dump your gear works as a way of storing items for later retrieval...is this viable? I feel like I'd just end up forgetting about that.
Also, found the Macabre Finger Necklace. Since most of my resistance-giving items thus far are rings (rF, rC, rCorr, rN) and I am NOT taking off my ring of slaying (or my ring of evasion), I figure the extra slot and rN might be useful to have.
Next, I found a Fen Folio. I know Hydra Form is way too low on defenses to be worth bothering with, and Leda's Liq just seems blegh, what's the opinion on Summon Hyrda, Summon Forest, and Corpse Rot? Corpse Rot I'd probably skip, and Summon Hydra sounds powerful enough for quick offense (but hydra are so squishy...). Summon Forest seems like it'd be fun to pair with my Bolt of Fire.
Anyhow, would like advice on this.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://crawl.develz.org/tavern/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25072
Promotional video production service

Thank you

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Inventory issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Maison Du Fight Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates